The Friends is an organization building a new partnership between the library and the community by contributing services that enhance community access for all people.
- To maintain an association of persons interested in books and libraries
- To promote an informed interest in the Broome County Public Library, its services, facilities, and needs
- To receive, administer, and dispose of gifts for the promotion of the objectives of the Broome County Public Library
You can support the Library by becoming an active member of the Friends of the Broome County Public Library.
As a member of the Friends, you will receive:
- Friends’ newsletters & special mailings
- An opportunity to vote at the annual meeting
- Interesting volunteer opportunities
Please complete the Membership Application and return with your dues to the Friends of the Broome County Public Library.
You may contact the Friends via email, FriendsBCLibrary@gmail.com.
Thanks for your support!